Supported Smart TV/ Devices: LG, Samsung, Philips, Sony and firestick
File format: M3U
SS IPTV INSTALLATION
SS IPTV may be installed from official Apps store on all supported Smart TV.
HOW TO UPLOAD PLAYLIST
- To upload user playlist press Settings button of the main screen.
2. There are two ways to upload user play-list
- Uploading by link (external play-lists)
- Uploading with non-permanent access code (internal play-lists)
We will use the non-permanent access code method.
To upload play-list with non-permanent code go to General subsection of the app’s settings and press Get code button. Non-permanent code can be used only within 24 hours (or till new code is generated)
3. Visit the SS IPTV website (http://ss-iptv.com/en/users/playlist) and enter received code and press Add Device button
4. Click on the “OPEN” button to upload your channel list file from a location on your PC.
5. After uploading it, press on the “SAVE” button.
Internal playlist will now be available through tile My playlist on the SS IPTV Main Screen on your TV.
6. Newly uploaded internal playlist replaces the older one.