Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is the delivery of live television, media content or videos over an IP network. IPTV service can be delivered to an IP enabled TV (Smart TV), mobile phone, tablet, laptop or PC and can be easily incorporated into a video on demand (VOD) solution.
- IPTV uses your existing network. There is no need for new cabling or media satellite dishes.
- You can stream IPTV content to a smart TV, a PC, a smart device and a wide range of other devices.
- IPTV offers you a custom user interface.
- A wide range of channels to choose from.
- The program Guide (EPG) provides you with a simple overview of the programs on all TV channels.
- No signal loss due to poor weather conditions.
All Smart TVs with SS-IPTV and apps.
Android TV boxes and android supported devices.
Personal Computers (PC) with VLC player installed.
Kodi supported media centres.
Enigma2 supported devices.
Once payment has been made, you’ll receive an email requesting you to confirm the device you wish to have your IPTV setting configured (each device is configured differently and has different requirements).
You will then receive instructions on how to configure your device as well as the IPTV subscription settings for your device or platform. Upon confirmation of setup, you will then start streaming your favourite channels.
Yes. If you use more than one device at the same time.
No. If your subscription order for your package has been received.